Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hello! This week really flew by... Went back to school on the 3rd. Good to see my friends again! Apart from some boring talks from some teaches, the orientation was fine. We did some personality test and stuff like that. When they re-stream, i hope they won't follow this results cuz i'll be moved. What I can't stand is that the school is making us follow their schedule. We have to clear our afternoon tuition if our activities are on mon, wed and fri. As if! They think we haven't arranged tuitions. How free do they think we are! Then they maybe raising the demerit points! Eg. if you're not wearing a badge , last mark was 2 now may be raised to 15! Believe it? And my class is the top most floor. I got pure science. the class is nice but... Boring! I feel so out of place. I ( i don't belive i'm saying this) miss my old class. Man i miss those times i hung out with my frens. (I sound old.) Nice view but in early morning who have the mood to climb the stairs so high. Even the teacher complain. Lol! Well... i think that wraps up the week... Oh yeah, we are given 3 days holiday next week. Yeah! Lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home