Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hey~again. This time gym I din get lost. Yeah! LOL. We ran the same way again. And I finally know how to go. At least I won't get lost now. Ha. Wow. The school is really piling the hw. So much notes to do... *sob* less free time. Oh yeah. We managed to get out of school early by 40 minutes. See, we have two days that we have to stay until 2.30 , wed and thurs. On wed this week, (last week) our class was the only one that actually went out the correct time. We sat through the class when our 'so-call' friends we outside laughing. Next day, the teacher, same as yesterday, let us out. Dunnoe why but who's complaining? Yeah! Chinese New Year c'ming! Means new clothes, 'angpow' and stuff. Plus, good time to enjoy with my family. I'm not THAT shallow. Badside, closer to exams but nearer holidays. This shows that everything have a good and bad side, unfortunately. Sigh, on Mon, We'll be re-shuffling classes. No... My friend who sits next to me is changing class. (Not because of me) she'll be in the new class that'll be opening. Wah!!! What to do. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home