Saturday, February 25, 2006

Just had my exam's, well monthly test, last week. that's why nv update last week. It's the first test so supossedly easy but nooo very,very hard. Killed most of us. Don't wan to talk about the test. I know i failed. Past is past, can't change. so... on the 23rd, had my beach run. Yay! got ninth place. woo~hoo! My legs still hurt. This year turned cheapskate and gave a pin and a cert, no medal. What the...! then while walking back to the carpark, i slipped once, then.. i fell and hurt my hand. Smart rite, Should have been more aware after the first fall but din.. wasn't tha bad of a cut. Today the 25th, had 'gotong -royong'(u'noe, cleaning). Cut myself in numeral places. Ouch! but not deep either. then, i had Tae-kwan-do.. tired. i finally learned all the pattern i have too, so left with a headache. i found out a senior of mine return when i din come last week. (he's studying elsewhere) Could have kicked myslef. I knew something was going to happen last week but had to have the test so, mom din let. Sigh, would have message him if i din lost his number. oh yeah, my freind played a trick on another friend by saying this," first close ur eyes. imagine ur in a forest, loads of trees there, you are walking, and walking..." then without warning he hit her forehead with is palm saying," then u hit a tree." Lol. Man., was she mad. btw, i took loads of pictures of the gotong-royong today and the beach run. will post them up in the photobucket. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home