Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy belated White Day!

Konnichiwa! My hols isn't as bad as I thought it might be. I managed to get a couple of cool cds, bought my friends bday present early, went out twice with different groups of friends. I'll say it's wasn't that bad. For the first time in my life, I actually wore a dress out. Surprised? Yes I am too. I have no idea what possessed me to do so.. Spur of the moment i guess... I'm sooo embrassed... Anyway, not much to say except i have totally no regrets on buyin the cds. They were good, dude... Ya~ha! Finally finished putting up the pics. Go see it! Updates are on its way cuz i have totally nothing to say anymore. Btw, I did enter drama jujst for fun. LOL! it was a fun event. I know my group won't win but we had fun. The last group to act really rocks. Check the pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home