Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Look Out World! I'm Back! Finally the horrible horrible finals are OVER and Done with. Today marks the very day it is... Happy..just that i'm already bored... Papers were tough so expecting to fail. I found out that Death note is only in KL so is Covanent. Mad at whoever think 'kampung' people don't watch! Idiots. Two more days of school and More freedom... expect i still have to continue Chinese Class. Go ahead and laugh, maybe my friends will join you. That's why i hate speaking outloud. They always laugh! Angry. Can't, isn't supposed to stay angry. Today, well night now, is freedom day. My friends came over and kinda celebrated the exams over. Played around and just hung out. FUN! opened my not touched emails since like forever, and wow! So much emails junked up my inbox. anycase, wanna watch tv now. Feeling already bored. Must shake it out of the system. Maybe it's a virus...called ..'work'. will update soon. Vtw, Say a moment of prayers cuz my grandmum's 100 days prayers is coming, this tuesday. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home