Sunday, March 26, 2006

well, yesterday, Saturday, i had this training thing organized by my Taekwando group. first they started us off with running rounds the park near my hse. one would chase us and hit us with this plastic blow-up bolster. Lol. but i also got hit just for stopping a while... NO FAIR!! then, had some breakfast of junk food and stuff. while they did that my tennis group was practicing so i went in and borrowed a racket. for a while then, my TKD did somekind of treasure hunt. Clues weren't that bad but just that the things we were supposed to find was hard. din win, actually we kinda help other groups to win so that we could go back. later that evening, my fren had her early bday party at the beach. had fun. made like a two new frens. very, very fun.. Btw, the pictures i wanted to put up is escalating cuz i couln't put the earlier ones up yet. bad connection. my school got second for their debate. too bad, better luck next year. Besides, it's said that they may get to go for the state com. so anything else i'll update next two weeks. cuz i think may have got exam, sry, test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home